Elderly Care Provider Requirements
At ABC Nannies Canada Inc., we look for caregivers who are competent and emotionally mature. Our caregivers love caring for elderly clients. They must demonstrate a natural ability to work with people and be able to provide a safe and stable environment for the clients.
We recommend that all caregivers make a minimum one year commitment to their families.
We have employment opportunities available for experienced and qualified candidates all over Canada.
To qualify to be represented with ABC Nannies Canada Inc. you have to:
- Love being caregiver and caring for elderly/ disabled persons
- Have to have a minimum of 1 year full time experience as a nurse, home support worker or care provider.
- First Aid and CPR
- Excellent English or French
- Excellent verifiable care references
- Criminal / Police clearance
- Drivers license is a bonus
ABC Nannies Canada Inc. will offer you support through the process, answer questions and help you with processing documents.
Once you are registered online you will be contacted by a representative to provide us with additional documentation.
ABC Nannies Canada Inc. offers:
- Full-time live-in positions in all provinces of Canada
- Full-time live-out positions in Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver
- Part-time live-out positions